Full list of people scammed by Dr. Kwame Fordjour
The full list of people scammed by Dr. Kwame Fordjour aka Dr. UN has been released. The people who fell for his petty scam include top-ranking politicians, media personnel, actor, and musicians.
Below is a full list of people scammed by Dr. Kwame Fordjour:
2. Professor Ebenezer Oduro, Vice Chancellor Legon
3. Berla Mundi, TV3
4. Hughes, TV3
5. Nathaniel Atoh, Joy FM
6. Chairman Wuntumi, Ashanti Regional Chairman of NPP
7. Mr S. K. Boafo. Board Chair, Minerala Commission and Former Minister
8. Cynthia Akwele Lamptey of the Ghana fire service
9. Hon Christian Adu Poku, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Afigya Kwabre South District in the Ashanti Region
10. Frederick Acheampong. Executive Comm Member of GFA and Journalist, Kessben FM.
11. Hon Alban Bagbin. MP for Nadowli Kaleo.2nd Deputy Speaker of Parliament. Former Majority Leader of Parliament.
12. Ebenezer Kewaw Madugu. Atinka TV’s Reporter
13. Archbishop Prof. Dr. Asafo-Agyei Anane Frempong. Chief Executive Officer of Asafo-Agyei Hospital.
14. D Black 1
5. Natalie Fort, TV3
16. DJ Black. Joy FM.
17. Gloria Nak Commodore Snr aka Mama G, President of Women In Sports Association of Ghana (WISA)
18. Sammy Heywood Okine aka General One. Ghana Olympics Committee and Ghana Boxing Authority Communications Director
19. Madam Eleanor Effe Amanor. Host of Nhyira FM’s ‘Obra’
20. Daughters of Glorious Jesus
21. Captain Smart. Angel FM, Accra
On Friday, August 28, 2020 some Ghanaian personalities were honoured for their accomplishments in their various fields of endeavour.
Among the persons were Ashanti Regional chairman of the New Patriotic Party, Benjamin Antwi Bosiako alias Wontumi, rapper Sarkodie, Daughter of Glorious Jesus, Berla Mundi and DJ Black.
Global Leadership Service to Humanity Awards is the name of the award scheme and though the UN has no hand in it, it was made to like a UN-owned event.
The awardees were presented with plaques of “UN Kofi Annan Excellence Awards” which drew a link between the scheme, the UN, and the late Kofi Annan.
And this very fake award scheme was put in place by one hell of a con artiste called Dr. Kwame Fordjour who has been scamming people for the past 25 years and was even once arrested for trying to dupe some rural banks.