Okyeame Kwame Gives 10 Reasons Why Couples Should Abstain From Sexual Activities Till Marriage
Okyeame Kwame, the ‘Rap Doctor’ and his wife, Annica Nsiah-Apau are an undisputed power couple as they have been together for over a decade.
To complement their family, they have been blessed with two beautiful children; a boy and a girl.
In an effort to offer a helping hand to the younger generation seeking to start families of their own too, the couple has decided to publish a book together titled, ‘Love Locked Down.’
Prior to the release of the book, the ‘Rap Doctor’ has listed 10 reasons why couples should abstain from sex till marriage.
See list below:
1. Sex before marriage clouds their judgement on important decisions, especially when there are red flags in the relationship that need attention
2. Waiting until marriage preserves the sacredness of sex between the couple
3. Not giving in to their desires teaches the couple self- control, which also helps them avoid the urge to cheat with othersREAD ALSO: Medikal dash Shatta Wale one room in his newly built mansion.
4. Avoiding sex saves either party from “feeling used” should the other call it quits
5. An unplanned pregnancy and/or STD, which can cripple an otherwise healthy relationship, will not be an issue
6. Avoiding sex helps them focus on building the emotional, psychological and spiritual aspects of the relationship
7. Should a break-up become necessary, soul-tie consequences will most likely be avoided
8. Neither party would have to live with sexual guilt or unnecessary awkwardness
9. Avoiding sex before marriage keeps the couple focused on their marriage plans
10. The discipline and self-control to avoid sex before marriage builds trust for when they are married.