Salma Mumin blasts MTN after over GHS10,000 vanished from her Mobile Money account
Ghanaian actress Salma Mumin says MTN withdrew Ghc10,000 from her account without her notice.
Salma Mumin fired shots at MTN for allegedly withdrawing funds from her wallet without her notice. She made that known in a post shared via Instagram.
According to her, she received an alert on her phone that the amount of Ghc10,000 has been withdrawn from her business MTN mobile money account without her consent or approval.
She angrily took to IG and fired:
@mtnghana I believe it’s your workers! It must be looked into. My money must be found!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 🇬🇭 this is becoming unbecoming. You assure us of our monies being safe with you but it’s all lies. You people must pay our monies to us.. If you have been frauded before by this means please tag your service provider here. This is our hard-earned money.
Right after her post, social media users shared their side of brouhaha from the camp for MTN mobile money….check them out:
- Huni! The other other I was just holding my phone going through feeds on instagram and received a pop up message saying “there’s not sufficient balance to perform this transaction”! When I had performed no transactions
- I remember you posted something on your snap months ago saying someone stole your momo sim/phone. Don’t you think it’s the same person doing this ?
- Fact , my brother experienced the same issue weeks ago with Mtn . How can someone tell you they mistakenly sent money to a number and you won’t check transaction ID to be sure yet still you transferred the money to a non Mtn number given by that persn and that number is off till today., Mtn are thieves
- Vodafone is very much secured and safer thsn MTN
- yesooo not mtn only all the network are not safe now use susu box pls
- Mono , Bono , Lono 😂😂😂. Let’s start #EndMtnMomo eeeerrr na eget why !
- Really?????? You will need a police report else Mtn won’t mind u kraaa
- Eiii … yes exactly what happened to me… Gh290.35 just vanished from my account without my consent.
- Eeeiii sorry oo, please doesn’t any friend or worker know your password?
- Same way they tell you “THIS BUNDLE DOESN’T EXPIRE” but before you know it, it’s gone..
- Very true i have also experienced this before