WAEC releases 2019 May/June result (How to check)
The West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) has released the result of the 2019 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
The examination body disclosed this during a chat with newsmen in Lagos.
The council, while confirming the release, urged candidates not indebted to the council to access and check their results online via the result checker PIN on their smart identity cards used for the examination.
Candidates can also check their results on the Council’s results website: www.waecdirect.org.
[irp posts=”13739″ name=”Monitor What Your Partner Does On Their Phone | HOW TO”]
STEPS TO FOLLOW BELLOW:
1. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
2. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
5. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
6. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up